We are seeking a certified Data Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Some responsibilities of the Data Analyst include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design, as well as developing analysis and reporting capabilities. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary for accuracy
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Generate business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Regularly examine data reports to identify and resolve mistakes throughout
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Skilled in time management and prioritization to meet project deadlines
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- Skilled in creating pivot tables, graphs, and charts using data tools
- Comfortable with business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- Strong analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Strong critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2024 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to