Are you looking to take your data career to the next level?
Join iO-Sphere's Analytics Engineer Experience Accelerator to land a job as an analytics engineer at a leading organisation!
Apply now to join our upcoming cohort starting on February 26th, 2024: https://io-sphere.io/ea-track/analytics-engineering-full-time/
Why choose iO-Sphere?
We run a unique programme designed to secure individuals with a couple years’ experience in data, their next career jump to become an analytics engineer.. We work with leading organisations looking to hire analytics engineers and match them with talent we have put through our innovative training programme: the Analytics Engineer Experience Accelerator.
We recruit on behalf of our partner employers and use our training programmes to identity and up-skill people for their roles.
How does it work?
- We work with our network of employers to understand their data talent needs. They are often looking for data analysts, senior analysts, data scientists, analytics engineers and effective managers
- We recruit and train talented individuals over the course of 10 weeks to get them ready for the jobs with our employers
- We match and connect our trainees with our employers
- Joining iO-Sphere means becoming part of the community for life. We continue to support our community with ongoing mentoring and training throughout their career
Ready to apply? It only takes a minute: https://io-sphere.io/ea-track/analytics-engineering-full-time/The Roles
We work with many different organisations seeking to hire talented analytics engineers. The majority of these roles will require you to:
- Provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis
- Apply software engineering best practices to analytics code
- Maintain data documentation and definitions
- Train business users on how to use data visualisation tools
What To Expect On The Experience Accelerator
- 2 or more years of experience in data analytics or data related roles.
- Advanced understanding of data management and visualisation practices.
- Fluency in Python, R and SQL for data analytics.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The Experience Accelerator is a flexible 10-week programme to give talented data professionals the technical skills and experience to take their career to the next level. By the end, you will be an effective analytics engineer with the toolkit to land a job as an analytics engineer
- The first 6 weeks are part time requiring 8 hours per week across evenings and weekends
- The final 4 weeks are full time, Monday to Friday
Ready to apply?
Step 1: Complete the 1-minute application form: https://io-sphere.io/ea-track/analytics-engineering-full-time/
Step 2: Proceed with the remaining steps of the application process
Step 3: Commence your journey with us on February 26th, 2024!
We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender,, and non-binary individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to participate in our program. If you require reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process, please inform us.