Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for Data Scientist
who is passionate about solving complicated problems by implementing various machine learning techniques.The opportunity
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in various international projects.Your Key Responsibilities
The responsibility for this role is to customize and implement solutions centered around Artificial Intelligence technologies - specifically natural language processing and information extraction. You will support AI solution development tasks, provide feedback to the AI lab researchers.Skills And Attributes For Success
Understanding business needs and fulfilling them with the right solution. Participation in a cross-functional initiatives and collaboration across various domains. Interacting with data engineers, product/project managers from all over the world.To qualify for the role, you must have
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 2+ years of experience in the field
- 1+ years of experience in Healthcare / Life Science sector
- Experience in working with healthcare specific data and language formats such as HL7 / FHIR, xDT, openEHR, OMOP, SNOMED
- Stay up to date on the latest trends & technologies in AI/ML on the market
- Programming experience in Python or others: R, Scala
- Machine learning domain knowledge—bias-variance tradeoff, exploration/exploitation—and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, instance-based learning, association learning, and deep learning algorithms
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English
- Knowledge gained on Coursera, Udemy or Kaggle is a plus
What We Look For
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Experience in MLOps.
- Experience with one of the Cloud platforms, preferably on Azure
- Ability to communicate in German
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area (familiarity with machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, MXNet, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn, Theano, Caffe and other open source libraries; prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction and text analytics using deep learning and/or machine learning technique). If you think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across ten locations – Argentina, China, Hungary, India, the Philippines, Poland, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain and the United Kingdom – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.