What makes us Qlik?
A Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Leader for 13 years in a row, Qlik transforms complex data landscapes into actionable insights, driving strategic business outcomes. Serving over 40,000 global customers, our portfolio leverages pervasive data quality and advanced AI/ML capabilities that lead to better decisions, faster.
We excel in integration and governance solutions that work with diverse data sources, and our real-time analytics uncover hidden patterns, empowering teams to address complex challenges and seize new opportunities.
The Senior ML Engineer Role
Join Qlik as a Senior ML Engineer and be at the forefront of shaping the future of AI in the data and analytics field. Contribute to developing innovative AI products, solving complex challenges, and pioneering the responsible and ethical implementation of AI.
What makes this role interesting?
Diverse Use Cases: Design, develop, and maintain a set of AI products that address a diverse range of use cases, including predictive, generative, and classification scenarios.
Collaborative Innovation: Collaborate with a dynamic team of data scientists, software engineers, and domain experts to create user-friendly AI solutions.
Multicultural Environment: Be part of a multicultural and highly collaborative environment, contributing to a creative and team-oriented culture.
Pioneering Integration: Pioneer the combination of structured and unstructured data, unlocking new use cases and hidden insights.
Semantic Search Development: Build semantic search capabilities on our platform, translate natural language into analytic queries, and continuously improve AI responses based on user behaviour.Here’s How You’ll Be Making An Impact
We’re Looking For a Teammate With
- Strategic Footprint: Directly influence the footprint of Qlik's AI products, contributing to a strategic investment in AI.
- User-Centric Solutions: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand user requirements and implement impactful and user-friendly AI solutions.
- Critical Functionality Delivery: Work with product design teams to deliver critical functionalities supporting our AI vision.
- Technology Evaluation: Identify and evaluate new technologies, enhancing the performance, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems.
- Best Practices Application: Apply software engineering best practices, including CI/CD, automation, monitoring, and security.
- Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience building production-quality AI/ML software.
- Programming proficiency in languages like Python, Golang, Java, C++.
- Experience with structured data using popular machine learning libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn).
- Familiarity with foundational models like Llama, Falcon, OpenAI, Hugging Face, Mistral, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Expertise in working with unstructured data sources, including RAG, vector databases, knowledge graphs, grounding, prompt engineering, chain-of-thought, pre-training, and fine-tuning.
- Familiarity with SQL programming and SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Demonstrated ability to stay abreast of emerging trends and techniques in the field of AI.
The location for this role is:
Join us at Qlik and shape the future of AI – your opportunity to make an impact is now!More About Qlik And Who We Are
Find out more about life at Qlik on social: @LifeAtQlik, LinkedIn, YouTube, and X/Twitter, and to see all other opportunities to join us + our values, check out www.qlik.com/careers
What else do we offer?
- Genuine career progression pathways and mentoring programs
- Culture of innovation, technology, collaboration, and openness
- Flexible, diverse, and international work environment
Giving back is a huge part of our culture. Alongside an extra “change the world” day plus another for personal development, we also highly encourage participation in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and we value the diversity of our workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, including the EEO is The Law notice and the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.