Position at Grid Dynamics
Our customer is an American multinational technology company headquartered in San Ramon, California. Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. Enhance fleet health data for evolving ML machine deployments through innovations like PRISM, SHAG, and Dark Sky. Your role involves refining big data pipelines, creating new ones, and ensuring code reliability to optimize spare part logistics and minimize shortages. Make a direct impact on the efficiency and reliability of our cutting-edge data center operations.Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and development of a big data analytics application
- Design, support, and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Implementing new features and Fixing existing bugs in Flume and MapReduce pipelines
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work with a team of industry experts on cutting-edge big data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at a massive scale
What We Offer
- Proficient in the SQL and C++ coding languagу
- Exceptional skills in Hadoop and Spark
- Hands-on experience with data processing technologies and feature engineering
- A track record of developing scalable pipelines and delivering data promptly in a collaborative team environment
- Building PLX dashboard
- Education: BS in computer science
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.About Us
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.