Publicis Media harnesses the power of modern media through global agency brands CJ, Performics, Publicis Collective, Publicis Health Media, Spark Foundry, Starcom and Zenith. A key business solution of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], Publicis Media’s digital-first, data-driven global practices deliver client value and increase growth in a platform-powered world. It is present in more than sixty countries with over 23,000 employees worldwide.Job Description
The Data, Technology and Innovation Global Practice was created to deliver best-in-class programmatic solutions as well as to consolidate Publicis Media’s data and technology to transform our business from a service business to a platform business.
As a Data Engineer, you will develop and deliver solutions that enable our agency teams to win in a very competitive marketplace. The right candidate will be somebody who is motivated to get it done, loves to continually learn and builds software utilizing modern technologies and strong engineering practices.
Our team is looking for a high-performing Data Engineer who will be responsible for the development, implementation and on-going support of a data driven software platform. The candidate must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality and professionalism. In addition, background in the following areas will significantly elevate the candidate’s ability to hit the ground running:
· Strong understanding of media measurement and currency datasets
· Cloud infrastructure and data processing technologies
This is a hybrid role, requiring three days in-office each week. If you are contacted for an interview, your recruiter will discuss specifics with you, inclusive of any necessary reasonable accommodations.
- Analyze business requirements and partner with product owners to build a scalable solution.
- Integrate with 3rd party API’s for data consumption.
- Work independently on data analysis and ETL design & development.
- Collaborate across product teams to build solutions that achieve business objectives.
- Follow best practices in data architecture and data processing.
- Optimize and scale backend systems for performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Develop technical documentation for each solution.
- Work on projects in an agile environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or its equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience writing code to integrate with various API endpoints.
- Experience and thorough understanding of RESTful APIs is required.
- Knowledge and experience in a coding language like Python or Scala is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of big data processing technologies like AWS Glue, Databricks etc. would be preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL and databases.
- Comfortable with data warehousing concepts, preparing data, and configuring automated workflows.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as an analytical mindset.
- Strong data analysis skills are required.
- Experience connecting and merging disparate datasets.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company.
REQ # 23-10250
Our Publicis Groupe motto “Viva LaDifférence”meanswe’rebetter together, and we believe thatour differences make us stronger. It means wehonor and celebrate all identities, across all facetsof intersectionality, and it underpins all that we doas an organization.We are focusedon fostering belonging and creating equitable &inclusive experiences for all talent.
Publicis Groupe provides robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive. Our benefits package includes medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401K, as well as parental and family care leave, family forming assistance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible time off.
If you require accommodation or assistance with the application or onboarding process specifically, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.