Hi there! 🖐
We are Capgemini Engineering. A brand part of the Capgemini Group.
We have the mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, diversity, inclusion, a purpose of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can learn more about Capgemini Engineering here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ0Z6PjdnQo.
You can help us to achieve our mission!
Now, we are part of Capgemini Group and we have more than 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries, and we work with sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, communications, energy, life sciences, software & internet, space & defense and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is constantly growing and attentive to market opportunities and in search of the best professionals to join its team. We are looking for a Data Engineer | AWS to join our team, on a hybrid format, with the possibility of participating in many interesting and cutting-edge projects through the whole life-cycle.
- Creation of routines for data extraction with subsequent treatment and transformation of the data so that in the end, this data is stored in the best possible way (usually done via a glue job).
- Fixing bugs that arise at the projects in the production environment.
- Carrying out activities to improve use cases that are in production, with tests and validation of the improvements.
- These improvements can be in the infrastructure, in the code (optimization), or an improvement raised by the business.
- Proposing improvements for the models currently in production, following the logic expected of a data scientist.
- Technically detailing the tasks proposed by the POs and the Business, as well as creating sub-tasks when identified.
- Participating in alignment meetings with POs and Business.
- Participating in the Scrum ceremonies of the project.
- Actively contributing to the project team.
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience.
- English (Advanced).
- Experience with AWS cloud (such as: S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda).
- Experience with the programming languages such as Python, Spark (PySpark).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Geral knowledge with Docker, Git, pipelines.
- Capable to be Hybrid in order to attend some DS tasks when needed.
What we Offer
Our famous atmosphere:
· There’s always someone happy to start the day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually!
· We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
· Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering.
· Continuous training on Next*
· Offices in a great location
· Participation in international projects
· Integration in a multinational company
· Career Evolution
· Lisbon full-time and hybrid
We inform you that our recruitment process is 100% remote 🖥
Capgemini Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Whether that’s based on age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran status.
*Capgemini has partnered with some of the world’s leading learning and development content providers, such as Pluralsight, Harvard Management or, Harvard Spark and most recently our global partnership with Coursera to create the Next digital learning platform. ‘Next’ gives all Capgemini learners access to 250,000+ courses and 3 million learning activities from 1200 sources, empowering them to fully customize and optimize their individual learning journey. All development activities on Next are recognized internally and many externally, with numerous external certifications available free of charge.