Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR48112 SMAI Snr Data ScientistResponsibilities Include, But Not Limited To
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Strong desire to grow a career as a Data Scientist in highly automated industrial manufacturing doing analysis and machine learning on terabytes and petabytes of diverse datasets.
- Experience in the areas: statistical modeling, feature extraction and analysis, supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised learning, timization modelling and simulation modelling. Exposure to the semiconductor industry is a plus but not a requirement.
- Skilled at object-oriented programming such as Python and Java, able to work in UNIX systems and author shell scripts to automate jobs
- Proficient in understanding user problems and requirements, provide root cause/pareto analysis, propose solution options to problem resolution
- Ability to develop end to end solution that covers both backend data processing, model development and frontend UI design & development. Proficient in SQL, able to develop APIs using frameworks such as Flask/FastAPI and packaged into docker images with the use of Docker/Openshift technologies.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to set achievable project priorities and expectations.
- Ability to work in multi and cross functional settings, coordinating front and backend systems/transboundary teams to deliver solutions to stakeholders
- Deployed AI/ML models into production systems with intermediate understanding of front and backend systems is a plus
- Experienced working in one or more commercial cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP to deliver AI/ML solutions is a plus
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.