Are you passionate about product, analytics and technology? The Data Engineering team is looking for fast-moving analytics candidates and data junkies who want to make an impact. Our data engineering team works very closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Software Engineers, and Operations, to figure out ways to support our customers when they need help - all of this using massive amounts of data. In this role, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and you'll have the opportunity to solve some of the most challenging business problems on the web and mobile Internet, at a scale that few companies can match.
Data Engineer, Analytics Responsibilities:
- Architect, implement and deploy new data models and data processes in production
- Perform data analysis to generate business insights
- Interface with Engineers, Product Managers and Product Analysts to understand product goals and data needs
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products
- Support critical data processes running in production
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
- Programming knowledge in Python
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of database systems
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- Curious, self-driven, analytical and excited to play with data
- Experience in collaborating with individuals and organizations
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.