We are seeking a highly skilled Data professional to join our Law Enforcement Analytics & Program team. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging data and analytics to help ensure the safety and security of our users. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and mitigate risks, develop and implement solutions, and measure the effectiveness of our efforts.The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data science, including experience with statistical modeling. You should also have excellent communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. If you are passionate about using data to make a positive impact on the world, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Data Analyst - Trust & Safety Responsibilities:
- Statistical Analysis/Modeling - Leverages methods ranging from descriptive statistics to measurement models to answer exploratory and hypothesis-based questions to inform data-driven decisions. Leverages forecasting techniques to draw insights.
- Storytelling through Data - Leverages data to create business stories that are clearly and concisely communicated through a wide range of relevant communication and presentation tools and techniques decisions and drives actions.
- Data Integration - Extracts and combines data from disparate, often heterogeneous sources using various technologies in order to provide a unified view of the data.
- Developing metrics - Identifies metrics that reflect operational success and inform business objectives.Evaluates opportunities as they arise, based on impact analysis and business priorities.
- Programming - Develops data solutions optimized to solve complex business problems using scripting languages. Use scripting language for model development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related field
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science field
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science related field
- 8+ years of experience in Data Science field
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.