Location: Spain/Portugal, hybrid or fully remote
Our Regional Deployment Team is seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst to analyse, map and ingest healthcare data into a data warehouse. The successful candidate will be responsible for deep understanding of clinical data sources and its related healthcare classifications/ontologies from various data sources, map it to target common data models, , and ensuring the data is accurate and complete.Responsibilities:
- Collect, organize, and analyse healthcare data from various sources, including electronic health records, claims data, and other sources.
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness by performing data quality checks and resolving data discrepancies.
- Ingest healthcare data into the data warehouse, ensuring data is properly formatted and optimized for analysis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including healthcare professionals, IT, data engineers, and architects, to ensure data is properly analysed and mapped.
- Participate in data governance activities to ensure data is properly managed and secured.
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare data analysis, data warehousing, or related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyse complex healthcare data sets.
- Familiarity with SQL and other programming languages for data analysis.
- Familiar with FHIR.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry data standards and data models.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable to engage different healthcare professionals such as physicians, nurses and other clinical professionals.
- Detail-oriented and organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com