Are you passionate about data analysis and driving business decisions?
We're seeking a talented Business Data Analyst to join our dynamic team. You'll play a crucial role in uncovering insights, identifying trends, and optimising strategies to enhance our business performance. This role is open to candidates located within Europe, who can be at our Zurich HQ for one week per quarter.
Librio is a Zürich-based love brand specialising in personalised children’s books. Since 2017, we’ve created lifelong memories for over 500,000 children in 115 countries. In June 2023, we secured 1 million CHF through a crowd investment campaign, paving the way for continued growth as a stand-out family brand in Switzerland and beyond.
As creators of products for future generations, we pride ourselves on producing sustainably, donating 1% of revenue to charity, and fostering a high-performance, people-first company culture. Join us, and your contribution will be valued and celebrated from day one.Tasks
How you can make an impact:
As a Business Data Analyst with a primary focus on Marketing, your role is pivotal in analysing data and delivering insights across our E-commerce infrastructure. With a solid foundation of 400,000 loyal customers, 1.5M+ annual website visitors, and a 7-figure annual marketing spend, you'll have the data and resources to drive our growth and profitability. You'll also play a key role in shaping future marketing and product strategies.As Your Main Responsibilities, You’ll…
- Analyse diverse data areas: marketing campaigns, website, product, CRM, customer cohorts, and financials
- Interpret data using statistical techniques and generate ongoing reports
- Identify potential for increased efficacy in marketing campaigns, website performance and product development
What we’re looking for…
You’ll gain bonus points if you have experience of…
- Proven experience as a Data Business Analyst or similar role, with a strong track record of successfully driving business outcomes through data analysis, especially in an E-commerce environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and provide data-driven insights to non-technical audiences
- Proficiency using analytical software (such as Google Analytics)
- Proficiency in SQL, Python and/or R, or other data analysis tools in conjunction with BI tools such as Metabase or equivalent
- Entrepreneurial mindset to drive our company’s growth and innovation
- Professional English
- Supporting tech in implementing databases, data systems, and analytics strategies
- Constructing ETL processes
- Acquiring and maintaining data from primary and secondary sources
- Setting up and monitor Customer Segments and Email flows with CRM tools like Klaviyo
And here’s what Librio offers you:
- A place to make an impact and enjoy the agility and collaboration of a fast-paced startup. Our flat hierarchy encourages swift decision-making and fosters an innovative environment.
- Flexible hours and location. As a family brand, we prioritise your productivity and happiness, allowing you to work when and where suits you best.
- For remote team members, we ensure a seamless virtual experience. Engage in weekly all-hands meetings, online Pictionary sessions, and a vibrant Slack culture. The team gathers in Zurich twice a year, and this role involves a quarterly one-week presence in Zurich.
- Our Zurich team enjoys a fabulous office environment in a Jugendstil house near Stampfenbachplatz, just 5 minutes from Zurich HB and, more importantly, 5 minutes from the Letten in summer.
- A warm, open team. Together, we celebrate wins, share laughter, tackle challenges, and achieve amazing things. At Librio, we believe our success lies in the collective power of our incredible people.
- If your birthday falls on a weekday, take the day off, or bring a birthday cake if you choose to work – either way, it's a celebration!
Our Head of People & Culture, Rajan, is looking forward to receiving your online application with a short CV. It is pretty straightforward and only takes a few minutes. In addition to an overview of your education and your previous work experience, we are mostly interested in who you are and what drives you to become a part of the Librio forest!