Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Business & Platform Solutions Division (B&PS) works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application to the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalization across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement business-driven technologies. B&PS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
In this dynamic position within Eviden you have lots of freedom and responsibility as part of a young and growing team, a lead role is expected. You will work closely with a lot of tech and innovation enthusiasts on diverse data Architect projects, spanning different fields such as natural language processing, time series modelling and image recognition. International travel can be an opportunity when willing.
Within Atos there are many opportunities to further specialize yourself in the diverse field of Data Engineering, Science, Consultancy and Architecture. Knowledge-sharing and cooperation across competences is very much encouraged and expected.
The role as a Data scientist
As Data engineer/developer you will work closely together with our consultants, engineers, and architects to create insights that solve business problems in all industries and for all business functions.
In the day to day activities you are facing clients with business demands to be translated into solutions with respect to scope, code criteria, engineering frameworks, data analysis and recommendations. These activities will be executed in a multi-disciplinary agile team and will lead to implementation and production.
Furthermore, we expect leadership capabilities to lead less experienced colleagues in their work.
Who are you
- You have bachelor, master or work experience in relevant areas with a background in Data engineering, programming (informatics, data science, artificial intelligence, mathematics, computer science).
- Domain knowledge preferable in: Predictive, KYC, Public sector
- 3+ years of work experience in a relevant field.
- Experience in Generative AI or Responsible AI or Conversational AI.
- Experience with cloud computing like, AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Experienced in backend developing, DevOps, GiT,
- Experience translating customer data together with the scientist to models.
- Proficient in R/Python SQL and experienced Databricks, ADS, Azure Webapps,
- Participating in scrum teams in the customer environment
What we offer you Next to a welcoming and global work environment, we offer you:
- A comprehensive and personal benefits package, which includes 29 vacation days, holiday allowance, 13th month and an attractive bonus plan;
- A flexible mobility budget;
- Local and international career opportunities;
- Being part of bringing the latest and greatest tech to solve complex business cases;
- Early look at latest technologies from our partners like Google, Microsoft and Amazon;
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility.
- Training and certification trainings.
Let’s grow together.