We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Data and Analytics team supporting EA app. Reporting to the Senior Analytics Manager, you will work with partners to understand player engagement, marketing performance, and to identify product growth opportunities. You will use your skills to provide data-driven solutions to complex problems, translate qualitative/quantitative data into insights, and create recommendations to steer the product and marketing roadmap.What You'll Do
- Collaborate with product, design, marketing, and engineering to deliver insights into user behaviour and to guide product and marketing decisions
- Help design, implement and report on A/B tests aimed at enhancing marketing strategies and user experience, utilizing statistical methods to draw meaningful conclusions
- Analyze customer segments and behaviour to support tailored marketing strategies
- Perform advanced statistical/machine learning analyses to identify trends, patterns, and provide actionable insights
- Develop dashboards and self-serve tools to communicate findings and performance metrics to our partners and encourage the use of data in product decisions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, automation , and the implementation of advanced analytics techniques
- Communicate results and findings throughout the organization to all levels of leadership
Bc Compensation And Benefits
- 4+ years of experience providing insights from data to guide optimization in E-commerce or product development
- University Degree in Statistics, Marketing, Business, E-commerce or related field of study
- Proficient in SQL and Python (or equivalent)
- Experience in data analysis, statistics, and experimentation
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Power BI, Tableau)
- Storytelling skills for presenting technical findings to audiences with varying backgrounds
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and customer journey analysis are an advantage
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $130,500 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.