Randstad is supporting a leading brokerage firm who is looking to hire a Chatbot Consultant to join their team within the next month. The hiring manager is in search of a professional with AI or content management experience help manage and test their products and services. This is a contracted position that is HYBRID in 3 specific locations. Applications will not be considered if you are not local to the cities below:
- Alpharetta, GA
- Chandler, AZ
- Sandy, UT
salary: $52.59 - $52.6 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Perform content maintenance and review of all content for accuracy, organization, and other regulatory requirements.
- Support product releases of Chatbot by thorough User Acceptance Testing of bot functionality prior to update releases.
- Identify content gaps as well as opportunities for increased self-service content performance, call deflection and customer experience.
- Continually review and analyze customer engagements across all active bots to identify trends and make updates on actionable requests.
- Analyze conversational text to determine bot performance and take action to increase performance in bot Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Subject Matter Experts
- Product Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Marketing Research
- Market Studies/Surveys
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.