greenTEG, a spin-off of ETH Zurich, is developing innovative sensor solutions targeting the wearables market.
Our unique core body temperature measurement solution (CALERA®) for wearable devices empowers customers with a wide range of innovative applications such as improving sports performance, continuous and non-invasive patient monitoring, sleep
analysis or early detection of diseases.
For the development of algorithms to detect and track physiological parameters, we are looking for a data scientist with expertise in
modeling physiological time-series data.Preferred start date: mid-february 2024
As part of the R&D team, you will
- improve our current core body temperature algorithms and implement new ideas for tracking physiological parameters
- apply statistical modeling and machine learning to exploit data streams from multiple sensors
- prepare and analyze recorded sensor data in Python
- document your progress in detail, write reports and case studies
- lead own projects
- coordinate technical progress with external university and medical partners
- deploy models on microcontroller
You have a valid Master’s (or equivalent) university degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics or engineering and at least 2 years of experience in algorithm development based on physiological time series data.
Furthermore, you have to be experienced in
- Python language for numerics, data analysis and machine learning
- data mining, processing and analysis
- statistics, machine learning concepts, pipelines and algorithms
- working with physiological time series data
- understanding the physics of heat flow and thermal conduction
- project management
- C experience is a plus
A valid work permit for Switzerland or an EU citizenship is mandatory.
Please provide sample Python code from one of your reference projects in
Welcome to our team!
We offer a collegial and striving work environment in a motivated,
dynamic and high-tech oriented team.
Interested? – Join us!
Send us your application – cover letter and CV via join.com.
Please provide sample Python code from one of your reference projects with email: career(at)greenteg . com - referring to you application.