Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: 11+ Months Contract
Pay Range: $75.00 - $ 103.20/hr. on W2
Intelliswift Software Inc. conceptualizes, builds, and supports the world's most amazing technology products and solutions. Our team of rich experts from diverse backgrounds contributes to making Intelliswift one of the most reliable partners in IT and Talent solutions. We specialize in delivering world-class Digital Product Engineering, Data Management and Analytics, and Staffing Solutions services to Fortune companies, SMBs, ISVs, and fast-growing startup
- Work with a team dedicated to the design, development, and delivery of Data products which will be soon migrating to the cloud leveraging Databricks on AWS
- Support and maintain existing Informatica PowerCenter and Oracle data pipelines.
- This position needs the ability to code data pipelines that process data with or without the use of an ETL tool using Python and SQL
Nice To Have
- Data management background and hands-on work experience in building and testing data pipelines (ETL)
- Migrating from Oracle & Informatica PowerCenter to Databricks on AWS
- Informatica PowerCenter, IDQ, UNIX shell scripting
- Strong SQL skills
- Python programming skills
- Solid understanding of relational data modeling
- AWS and/or Databricks certification
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree with 5 to 7 years working with Data as hands on developer
- Experience in financial sector with Market securities reference data and fixed income such as Treasuries.
Intelliswift is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The range provided for this position is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location. Intelliswift offers medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, supplemental life and AD&D insurance, and any other benefits per state law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Intelliswift celebrates a diverse and inclusive workforce. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expressions, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected basis under the law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact Intelliswift Human Resources Department
Other Employment Statements
Intelliswift participates in the E-Verify program.