The Role Responsibilities
Work closely with Product Security, Engineering, Operations, and Corporate Security to define security strategy and execute on it. Implementing automation to enable developers to easily consume security services.
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means. Designing a secure application-release automation process to make security an integral part of the CI / CD pipelines.
- Identify security tools and lead operationalization of solutions from POC to Production, e.g. API Threat Protection, Container Security, etc Streamline POC processes.
- Produce and streamline audit evidence.
- Stay current on threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Involve in infrastructure provisioning, configuration of provisioned infrastructure. deployment of application and Plugins such as TFLint, Checkov, Docker Linter, docker-vulnerability-extension, Security Scan, Contrast Security, etc.
- Work with Open-source tools such as Jenkins, etc., can be leveraged to build the CI / CD pipelines.
- Work in Open-source tools such as truffleHog, git-secrets, GitGuardian and similar can be utilized to detect such vulnerable management of secrets.
- Integrating crucial security tasks into CI / CD pipelines.
- Software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Handle container security and secrets management.
- Configuration management.
- Innovation and Automation.
- Financial Operation Processes.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Automation Team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Finance Team
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Public Cloud Engineering and Architecture.
- Programming / Scripting languages such as Python, Power shell, Java and Microservices.
- DevOps - Azure Dev Ops, Jenkins, Ansible, BitBucket, GIT, Maven, Docker, Rundeck.
- Basics of Unix / Linux, Windows administration, OpenShift, Kubernetes.
- Microservices management tools such as Kong, Istio, Jersey.
- Basics of MS SQL database administration.
- IAM (RBAC, ABAC) and Secrets Management.
- AWS / Azure cloud platform support.
- Azure / AWS Public Cloud.
- API Frameworks.
About Standard Chartered
- Business Intelligence tools
- Infrastructure Management and Support
- Azure cloud platform
- Database Management
- Programming in Python
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity
, together with our brand promise, to be here for good
are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours
. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
In line with our Fair Pay Charter,
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Recruitment assessments -
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental / maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Job: Audit, Accounting & Finance
Primary Location: Asia-India-Chennai
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 31/Jan/2024, 8:34:24 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing