Innova Solutions is immediately hiring for a Data Scientist
Position Type: Data Scientist
Duration: 12+ Month
Location: Colorado Springs, CO (Hybrid)
As a Data Scientist,
This candidate will need to be able to quickly make sense of diverse and complex network- and security-related datasets and understand how to correlate records across related datasets. The data scientist will perform analytics and/or apply machine learning techniques for high-visibility projects, as a member of a collaborative and open team that prides themselves on innovative solutions. The data science tasks may include statistical analyses, knowledge discovery, data mining, correlation, machine learning, and predictive modeling.Position Description
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Performs data studies of new and diverse data sources.
- Conducts statistical modeling and experiment design.
- Discovers stories told by the data and presents them to peers, software developers, business analysts and business managers.
- Documents data fields, metrics, and findings.
Education And Experience
- Strong knowledge of programming and pattern recognition.
- Experience working with networking (and preferably also security) data. Knowledge of performance metrics seen in software defined networks, physical networks, and wireless data.
- Possesses a mastery of statistics, machine learning, algorithms, predictive modeling, and advanced mathematics. Knowledge of deep learning techniques is desired.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to relate them to business processes and operations.
- Use SQL (Structured Query Language) and other programming languages (R, Python) for statistical computing, graphics, and data mining.
- Experience with RDBMS, columnar, and NoSQL database technologies.
- Applicants should have experience with Big Data and related tools such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Possesses strong exploratory analysis skills and ability to think and research creatively. Familiarity with tools such as R, Rstudio, Python scipy and numpy, Jupyter notebook is desired.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to bridge the gap between data science and business management.
- Collaborate with business unit, IT, and data scientists across the enterprise to support descriptive and predictive analytics process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Master's degree in one of: Computer Science, Data Science, Physics (or other science), Engineering, or Mathematics (or statistics) plus at least 5 years analytics and data science experience, OR
- Ph.D. in one of: Computer Science, Data Science, Physics (or other science), Engineering, or Mathematics (or statistics) plus at least 1 year of analytics and data science experience.
Machine Learning, SQL, Python, NoSQL Databases
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW
for immediate consideration! Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
We are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. If this role is not a fit for you, we do offer a referral bonus program for referrals that we successfully place with our clients, subject to program guidelines. ASK ME HOW.
Sr. AssociatePay Range And Benefits
$70 - $75 per hour
Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors, including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc.Benefits:
Innova Solutions offers benefits( based on eligibility) that include the following: Medical & pharmacy coverage, Dental/vision insurance, 401(k), Health saving account (HSA) and Flexible spending account (FSA), Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Short term and Long term Disability, Accident & Critical illness coverage, Pre-paid legal & ID theft protection, Sick time, and other types of paid leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).ABOUT INNOVA SOLUTIONS:
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Innova Solutions employs approximately 50,000 professionals worldwide and reports an annual revenue approaching $3 Billion. Through our global delivery centers across North America, Asia, and Europe, we deliver strategic technology and business transformation solutions to our clients, enabling them to operate as leaders within their fields.Recent Recognitions
One of Largest IT Consulting Staffing firms in the USA Recognized as #4 by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA 2022)
ClearlyRated Client Diamond Award Winner (2020)
One of the Largest Certified MBE Companies in the NMSDC Network (2022)
Advanced Tier Services partner with AWS and Gold with MSWebsite
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of unlawful discrimination and harassment. Innova Solutions is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at or . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Innova Solutions encourages all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Innova Solutions (HireGenics/Volt) does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.