HP is a Fortune 100 technology company with $58+ Billion in revenue, with over 50,000 employees operating in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations, and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create simpler, more valuable, and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
In the GTM advanced analytics COE, our mission is to deliver impact by building machine learning (ML) products to optimize pricing, marketing investments and provide guidance to sales and other HP teams.
We're looking for a principal data engineer / data architect to join our data engineering team.Qualifications
Additional Preferred Qualifications / Advantages
- Typically 5+ years of experience in software or data engineering.
- Extensive experience in data modeling, data integration and processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Highly proficient in one or more programming languages (Python preferred).
- Strong SQL proficiency (experience with NoSQL – advantage).
- Highly experienced with Apache Spark / pyspark
- Excellent communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design and change proposals.
- Familiar with best practices of the data and software engineering lifecycle and/or best practices of the above platforms and tools.
- Dataiku DSS
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!