AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team! As a Data Engineer at RVO Health, you will have the chance to build technology that drives real improvements to consumer health outcomes and has the potential to have widespread impact across the healthcare industry. You will design, develop, test, and maintain big data pipelines for ingestion, segmentation, and reporting to drive our vision!Where You'll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our Minneapolis office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
11000 Optum Cir Eden Prairie, MN 55344
What You’ll Do
- Create, process, and engineer facility ratings and awards.
- Create and maintain reports and custom BI applications.
- Participate in the design, development, maintenance, and improvement of new and existing data migration processes and pipelines.
- Work with our data science, sales, and web teams to provide support, gather requirements, and meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Pivot between different projects, tasks, technologies.
What We’re Looking For
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- 3+ years of Data Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL Server:
- Stored procedures
- Experience with GitHub and CI/CD processes
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience working with big data
- Experience with Data Modeling, Data warehousing
- Some experience with C# preferred
- Some experience with Python preferred
- Some experience with SSRS preferred
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ability to learn quickly.
- Able to work through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamically changing business environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
- Starting Salary: $84,000 - $120,000
- Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.