About Our Client
- Attractive remuneration package |Leading Banking/ Financial Institution
On the Data Engineering Team, our mission is to support these products both internally and externally by delivering the best data foundation that drives impact through informed decision making. As a highly collaborative organisation, our data engineers work cross-functionally with software engineering, data science, and product management to optimise growth, strategy, and experience for our users and internal employee community.Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Conceptualize and own the data architecture for multiple large-scale projects, while evaluating design and operational cost-benefit tradeoffs within systems
- Create and contribute to frameworks that improve the efficacy of logging data, while working with data infrastructure to triage issues and resolve
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and data scientists to understand data needs, representing key data insights visually in a meaningful way
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership
- Determine and implement the security model based on privacy requirements, confirm safeguards are followed, address data quality issues, and evolve governance processes within allocated areas of ownership
- Design, build, and launch collections of sophisticated data models and visualizations that support multiple use cases across different products or domains
- Solve our most challenging data integration problems, utilizing optimal ETL patterns, frameworks, query techniques, sourcing from structured and unstructured data sources
- Assist in owning existing processes running in production, optimizing complex code through advanced algorithmic concepts
- Optimize pipelines, dashboards, frameworks, and systems to facilitate easier development of data artifacts.
- Influence product and cross-functional teams to identify data opportunities to drive impact
- Mentor team members by giving/receiving actionable feedback
What's On Offer
- 4+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
- 4+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 4+ years experience with object-oriented programming languages.
- 5+ years experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- 5+ years experience in writing SQL statements.
- Experience analyzing data to identify gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidateContact: Royce Chan
Quote job ref: JN-022024-6331153