If you would like to be part of a great transformation of the Debt Management Area in Danske Bank, now is your chance to join our amazing tribe. We are looking for a Chapter Lead to join the Debt Management Development Tribe.
The Debt Management Area is a high priority area of Danske Bank with great attention from senior leadership on our deliveries. The job offers exciting opportunities - in a dual role – where you will have the chance to prove yourself and add great value as both HR leader and Specialist (Data Engineer).
You will join a team of highly skilled and innovative professionals within Business- and IT Development, backed by a great set of values built on a high sense of responsibility, proactivity, “can - do“ attitude and most importantly an expectation that it should be fun to go to work.
You have the possibility (with the support from the Tribe Leadership Team and the extended leadership team of Product Owners and Chapter Leads) to form your chapter, for this to be an integrated part of the Tribe and the One Tribe Culture. As an HR manager, you will have 5-6 direct reports, for which you will be responsible for their professional and personal development. At the same time, you have the possibility to take part in various leadership tasks in a squad-, Tribe- and outside-Tribe context. You will, of course, work closely together with the IT Lead and your leader colleagues in Denmark, Lithuania and India and hereby get all support you need to excel in the role and make your team members shine.
- Act as HR manager for other skilled Data Engineers, being accountable for their growth - both on a professional and personal level
- Work closely together with the IT Tribe Lead, Solution Architects and the other Chapter Leads to ensure we attract, develop and retain a team of highly skilled and motivated employees with a solid team spirit
- Be responsible for your chapter and support chapter members in any need they have related to HR or their area of competence
- Be an important member of a squad with a dedicated area of responsibility and delivery focus – doing coding, solution design etc.
As Chapter Lead you are a supportive and listening leader, with a solid technology base:
- Catalyst leader and embody that in how you approach the work
- Solid technical profile and an ability to develop and motivate others, at the same time being able to define the HOW. Having a good understanding of IT architecture and hands on experience with solution design in order to bring ideas and experience to the table when creating solutions to data modelling and storage. This in line with industry best practice standards and Danske Bank’s development standards
- Have a natural interest in seeing, changing, and fixing areas which could be improved, both in and outside the Tribe
- Either, you have been a leader for some years, with a data engineering background, ready to do IT development once again. Or you come from a senior or chief data engineer position, with the interest and motivation to try out leadership
- Experience in designing Dimensional Modelling Data Warehouse, development of SSIS packages and setting up data test processes and be able to ensure and monitor data flow's availability, latency, and overall system health. To prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modelling and set up data test processes will also be part of your daily work
- We expect that you are familiar with the following tools, as these will be relevant in your daily work: SQL server management studio, API-based integration, PowerShell, Python and .Net /C#
- Focused on creating a good team spirit and possess solid stakeholder management skills and experience
- Experience working in agile setups would be beneficial
- Advanced English skills
We offer:Monthly salary range
from 4880 EUR to 7320 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
See all the benefits HERE
Your title in job contract will be Squad Leader (Chapter Lead).
If you have any questions about the position, please get in touch with Hiring Manager Rune Sydbo Haxbøl via email: email@example.com.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with bridges to the world around us. For 150 years, we have supported people and businesses in releasing their potential. A career with us is an opportunity to join a community of 22,000 colleagues in a culture where we are committed to Teaming Up, Owning It and Being Open. Together, we are on a journey to transform Danske Bank into a better bank. For our customers, our employees and the societies around us.