ResMed has always applied the best of technology to improve people's lives. Now our SaaS technology is fueling a new era in the healthcare industry, with dynamic systems that change the way people receive care in settings outside of the hospital–and tools that work every day to help people stay well, longer. We have one of the largest actionable datasets in the industry, creating a complete view of people as they move between care settings. This is how we empower providers–with vital insight to deliver the care people need, right when they need it.
We're also ensuring that our health solutions connect to other companies' networks. Because when objectives align, everyone wins. And as we work today to drive better care and lower costs, we're developing more personalized solutions for tomorrow, utilizing machine learning, intelligent care paths, and predictive protocols. If you are an innovator who wants to make an impact we want to talk to you! We have exciting opportunities supporting Brightree by ResMed and MatrixCare by ResMed!
The primary role of Engineering function within Product Development team is to create specifications and designs for new products or improvements and enhancements to existing products. Works closely with customers, developers and other stakeholders to understand and define customer needs in these designs. Features are aligned to a timetable and areas of responsibility. Developers may solicit customers for feedback regarding product usability and desired future enhancements. Software Engineers who design, write and test code for the product should be matched in the either Software Engineering Applications or Systems. Product developers who specialize in hardware systems should be matched to Hardware Engineering.Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
Let’s Talk About Qualifications & Experience
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Python.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Work on data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Work with ML Engineers to design, setup features required for ML Models in the feature store (Feast feature store knowledge is preferable)
- Excellent Python coding knowledge
- Experience working on AWS Data Pipeline and CI/CD processes
- Experience with Snowflake, MSSQL Server, Kafka, AWS RDS, Airflow, AWS Step, AWS Lambda etc.,
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with DBT/Coalesce or other ELT tools.
- Familiarity with a variety of datasets, structured, semi structured and unstructured etc.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability lead and mentor others in team projects.
- Be comfortable in leading a project and being lead in a team.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now! We commit to respond to every applicant.