At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.Job Description
Join the team that's revolutionizing the industry, only at ServiceNow!!
Do you want to work on the latest offerings of Gen AI from ServiceNow and leverage the large language models (LLMs) for different use cases across the DT organization?
Do you want to configure, finetune the Now LLM for internal use cases?
Do you want to work on the latest and cutting egde GenAI solutions that teams within DT (Digital Technology) can use? Then this is the role for you!!
At ServiceNow, we are looking for a skilled & motivated Now Platform AI Engineer to join our team who is focussed on implementing, enhancing, integrating and optimizing GenAI solutions. You will closely work with the ServiceNow Platform Team to understand, validate and deploy the Gen AI solutions internally. You will collaborate cross-organization and partner with key stakeholders including GTM (Go to Market), Digital Employee Experience, Digital Customer Experience in DT Organization
You will Accelerate the value realization of Gen AI-powered solutions for DT organization at scale.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- As Customer Zero, Partner and collaborate with the product team for GenAI solutions
- Create Alignment with all the Business Units within DT on GenAI use cases
- Act as the bridge between Product team and the BU’s of DT to identify, evaluate and test GenAI solutions
- Create POCs for the Use cases of DT organization, work with the product team to identify gaps and work towards solving them
- Customize and enhance NowAssist to leverage AI capabilities for DT use cases
- Be the enablement team in DT for the GenAI use cases.
- Collaborate with Platform to refine the models based on feedback from stakeholders
- Develop and Implement monitoring and alerting systems to track model performance and address issues proactively
- Share knowledge with team members and contribute to a collaborative and innovative work culture
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 4+ years of deep development experience in AI, ML or Analytics
- Servicenow Platform Experience delivering AI-powered products/solutions like Predictive Intelligene and GenAI Solution
- A desire to be an enablement subject matter expert (SME) on the AI & GenAI capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience delivering AI-powered products/solutions that leverage LLM and Search
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.