Agilus is recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst/ Workstream Leader
in the Utilities Sector
in a hybrid work environment in Calgary, Alberta.
This opportunity provides the flexibility to work from home and the office. Collaborate with an experienced team of professionals in a fast-paced environment never short on new and exciting initiatives.Responsibilities
- Leading the data readiness activities (assessment,cleansing, enrichment) for a workstream
- Maintaining the data readiness backlog, including own and tasks of business SMEs
- Work with other ERP data workstream analysts to ensure a consistent approach to data analysis documentation
- Assisting the business to define the data improvement plans, including the approach, tasks and tools to correct the data quality issues
What's In It For You
- Over 5 years Python and/ SQL Technical data quality analysis, including the development of testing/ transformation scripts
- ERP data governance experience, including the definition of data standards and documentation of quality improvement plans
- ERP data migration experience in a data role
- Opportunity for extension.
- Chance to work in a supportive environment while developing professionally.
- Work with an industry leader that takes on new and exciting ventures.
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.