Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.About ACIA
Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics in Dublin and Singapore are at the heart of delivering Aon’s Data & Analytic Services team’s mission to:
- Accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients’ evolving needs
- Provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions
Established in 2012, there are over 200 colleagues in Singapore’s Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. We are expanding rapidly and looking for dedicated individuals who can leverage emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon’s solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow.What The Day Will Look Like
How This Opportunity Is Different
- Assist in the development and enhancement of Data & Analytics related solutions to support the firm's global asset engine, including asset allocation and investment strategy, quantitative investment manager screens and proprietary operational due diligence model
- Conducting quantitative analysis using both internal and external databases
- Source and visualize data across multiple sources
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships with the firm’s global team of consultants, researchers and other stakeholders
- Participating in the production of thought leadership (white papers and associated implementation strategy)
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned relating to data & analytics
ACIA’s Wealth Solutions team is currently looking for an analyst to assist in serving the needs of the investment practice, in every area of interest to institutional investors. We have partnered with our investment consulting colleagues around and seek to enhance investment solutions for clients globally through portfolio strategy and implementation advice. Our innovations impact $4.0 trillion of assets under advisement and help drive global consistency, operational efficiencies and sales. We focus on global high impact solutions often involving the creation of proprietary models and extensive use of data & analytics to solve business challenges. This role provides great exposure to the business, and the opportunity to take part in product development/implementation, training and support.Skills And Experience That Will Lead To Success
How We Support Our Colleagues
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Data & Analytics or similar role
- Major in Quantitative Finance, Business Analytics, Business or related fields
- Interest in both Investments and Data & Analytics
- CFA designation or progress towards CFA designation is desirable
- Strong Excel skills; programming experience desirable
- Working knowledge in data visualization tools such as PowerBI or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and deliver within stipulated timelines
- Able to quickly and competently build relationships
- Continuous improvement focus
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status.
We welcome applications from all and provide individuals with disabilities with reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application, interview process and to perform essential job functions once onboard. If you would like to learn more about the reasonable accommodations we provide, email ReasonableAccommodations@Aon.com