Join us, we are looking for a motivated and brilliant resource who wants to undertake an experience in a multicultural environment, within one of the most innovative and eco-friendly technology leading Automotive Brand.
Working with us, you will support our Organization with the aim of creating added value for our final customers by proposing solutions through the improvement of our internal practices and you will have the resources to develop your talent and creativity.
As a Global Automotive manufacturer, Hyundai will give you the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment, where you will be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge conventions.
We believe that the future of our Organization lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members and we support and encourage the development of their full potential.
- Leverage data and advanced analytic techniques to extract insights, solve complex problems, and drive data-driven decision making within an organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the company, developing predictive models and providing actionable recommendations.
- Produce output for the marketing dept. through CRM and Media data analysis
- Data Analysis and Modeling: apply statistical analysis, machine learning, and data mining techniques to analyze large and complex datasets. Clean, preprocess, and transform raw data into usable formats and implement predictive models, algorithms, and statistical methodologies to derive actionable insights and make accurate predictions.
- Sizing and creation of audiences: support the marketing team in creating segments based on Data Analysis
- Measurement and Reporting: validate Measurement protocols and support in the creation of weekly reports as well as final campaign reporting
- Advanced Analytics and Visualization: utilize advanced analytics tools and techniques to explore and visualize data, identify trends, and discover patterns. Develop interactive dashboards and data visualizations to communicate complex findings effectively to stakeholders.
- Problem Solving and Strategy: collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their challenges and requirements. Formulate data-driven solutions and strategies to address complex problems and support business objectives. Translate business problems into analytical frameworks and identify opportunities for leveraging data science.
- Continuous Learning and Research: stay updated with the latest advancements in data science, machine learning, and related fields. Explore new methodologies, algorithms, and tools to enhance the organization's data science capabilities.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Data Science, Statistics or related field. Advanced degree is desirable (Master's or Ph.D.)
- Fluent English
- 3 years’ experience in data analysis, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques (e.g., Tableau, Power BI) to communicate complex findings effectively.
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques. Familiarity with both supervised and unsupervised learning approaches.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate business requirements into analytical solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with large and complex datasets.
- Continuous learning mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Suite Microsoft Office
Nice to have:
- Knowledge programming languages such as Python or R and CRM tools (Siebel, Salesforce,…)
- Knowledge and background of digital media environment and CRM (tracking fundamentals; pixel structure and implementation, ..)
- Passion for automotive industry