is a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core is an 13,000+ strong international network with a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.About The Role
For our Nexperia Corporate Office in the Netherlands, based in Nijmegen, we are looking for a Senior BI/AI Data Analyst to join our Global Group Controlling Team within the Finance department.
The Senior BI/AI Data Analyst applies the latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Business Intelligence (BI) Tooling to track financials and other market trends to help support accurate forecasting, discover non-compliance cases and supporting Nexperia in meeting its financial & business targets.
In this exciting role, you will have direct contact with Executive Functions and controllers across the Company as well with vendors and customers all located across the Globe.
You will report directly to the VP & Global Head of Finance Project Office.What You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Gather business requirements (internal and external), propose (often predictive) improvement projects, and implement them in a project team.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and document business requirements. Conduct interviews, surveys, and workshops to gather information.
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can improve business decisions. Develop and maintain data models, diagrams, and documentation.
- Drive and structurally Improve our Reporting & Analysis Process & Tools and processes structurally in cross functional global projects.
- Utilize advanced modeling and simulation techniques and programming languages (e.g. Python, C+, R) to develop AI/BI Data Models to ultimately optimize the performance of Nexperia. This includes ensuring with IT that we enable structural BI/AI Self Service.
- Visualize, interpret, and report data findings using Business Intelligence Tools such as Tibco-Spotfire, SAP SAC/Business Objects, Power-BI.
- Train User Community in smartly using Data Models, Reports, BI Toolsets. Monitor Reports and Data Model on usage and clean-up where needed.
- Facilitate communication or be the bridge between business and technical teams.
Why work for us?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Data Analytics, or a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience and affinity in tools like R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, Tibco-Spotfire, Excel incl Power pivot, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 2+ years of experience with statistical analysis.
- Experience and Affinity with SAP ECC6 and S4.
- 2+ Years Experience in Financial Internal and External Management Reporting.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
About The Team
- Flexible working hours and possibility of overtime reduction to maintain a Work-Life-Balance.
- Permanent employment contract with a competitive salary and supplementary voluntary employee benefits.
- Attractive Bonus.
- A wide variety of training courses and career development options.
- Numerous further benefits, such as retirement provisions, travel allowance, company events, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts and even more.
Nexperia is a fast-growing international high-tech semiconductor company with offices and factories across the world. With 15.000+ employees and producing over 100 billion microchips a year, we are a key player within the semiconductor industry.
You will become part of our global finance project team, and you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues all over the world. Do you want to join us and become an essential part of our energetic team, in a thriving global community of talented, multidisciplinary professionals?
We would like to get in touch with you.Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.