Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.Job Description:
DATA ENGINEER - SQL BI
The Data Engineer - SQL BI
develops batch and real-time data pipelines utilizing various data analytics processing frameworks in support of Business Intelligence (BI), Data Science, and web application products. This position assists in the integration of data from various data sources, both internal and external. This position performs extract, transform, load (ETL) data conversions, and facilitates data cleansing and enrichment as well as performs full systems life cycle management activities, such as analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software. This position assists in synthesizing disparate data sources to create reusable and reproducible data assets. This position assists application developers working through semantic and analytical modeling.
- 3-5 years experience with SQL BI / Azure Data Engineering and Warehousing
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS, Azure SQL DB, Azure Data Factory, Semantic Model Development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- A Bachelor’s degree in MIS or mathematics, statistics, or computer science, international equivalent, or equivalent job experience
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.