An exciting Data Engineer job opportunity has become available at a renowned financial institution. About the Data Engineer Role: You will play a crucial role in designing, implementing and maintaining data infrastructure to support various business intelligence initiatives within the financial institution. In addition, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the integrity, reliability and efficiency of data systems.Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain robust data pipelines and ETL processes to support the organisation's data requirements
- Implement and optimise data models using Tabular Analysis Service to facilitate efficient data retrieval and analysis
- Build and maintain scalable data warehouses to store and organise large volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Conduct performance tuning activities to optimise the performance of data processing and querying operations
- Develop and implement data transformation processes to clean, enrich, and integrate disparate data sources
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyse business requirements and translate them into actionable technical solutions
- Design, develop, and maintain interactive dashboards and reports using Power BI to visualise key metrics and insights
To succeed in this Data Engineer role, you will need at least four years of experience in data engineering and proficiency with Microsoft Business Intelligence.Key Requirements
- Degree in Statistics, Information Technology, Data Science, Business Analytics, Computing or related quantitative discipline
- More than four years of experience as a Data Engineer with experience within the banking/finance sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Intelligence stack is a must
- Strong expertise in designing and optimising data warehouses and data models
- Experience with performance tuning techniques to enhance the efficiency of data processing and querying
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex ETL processes for data extraction, transformation, and loading
- Proven track record of designing and delivering interactive dashboards and reports using Power BI
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a world class financial services company which is constantly evolving, and an exciting opportunity to lead the services expansion within the region.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Engineer job opportunity.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1986634 Alphonsus Sim Zheng Wei