VARITE India Private LimitedAbout The Client
A cloud computing company offers a platform for digital workflows, enabling organizations to automate and streamline business processes. The solutions include IT service management, human resources, customer service, and security operations. Designed to enhance efficiency and collaboration, the platform digitizes and automates workflows for diverse organizational needs. Headquartered in the United States, the company is recognized for its innovative approach to workflow automation, playing a significant role in the IT service management and business process automation space. In 2018, Forbes magazine named it number one on its list of the world's most innovative companies.Essential Job Functions
Content curators work on creating software normalization content that includes software library and normalization rules for Software Asset Management Content module. The Contingent Workers will work on high volume data received from customers on a daily basis, analyze them, and map them to appropriate library entities and create normalization rules. They may also be required to do research (where required) on various software related information, to continuously build our Software Library. The Curation process and know-how will be imparted by our specialist team, it is not mandatory to know SAM Content curation prior-hand.
- Participate in various types of content data quality assurance activities having different levels of complexity. This includes addressing various requests/issues reported by various stake holders, including customers
- Interpreting licensing terms and conditions; use the knowledge gained from the past experience and verify the content data entities to ensure a world class quality content library.
- Understand the different hardware/software content entities in detail and utilize the knowledge gained from past experience to ensure quality of ITAM content library.
- Manage IT Products' SKU information and multiple catalogues
- Creating and updating ITAM content related process documents
- Review contents curated by team, where required, as part of internal content review process
- On a regular basis, verifying high volume of ITAM Content Data of different types to ensure the customer and organization goals met ahead of time.
- Impart the acquired knowledge from the overall experience to the team to improve the efficiency and quality of the content
- Transform the network discovery data into actionable information which can be used for license management and ensure the quality and correctness.
- Creation of various content entities whenever required.
- Collaborate with team members and different stake holders in a fast moving and aggressive work environment which helps our customers get world class quality software and hardware content
- The candidates should be 2 - 8 years of experience in any corporate and should be used to corporate etiquettes in working with high quality and aggressive teams
- Candidate should have very strong testing skills, experience Manual software testing/data testing and well versed with quality release concepts OR expert knowledge and experience in ITAM industry with internal/external onsite auditing of hardware/software content assets for internal or external customers
- They should hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in any stream with good academic record
- Able to work efficiently on high volume of data regularly and work with the team members and other stake holders with an extended targets
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Software suites, bundle products, hardware manufacturers/products/models etc.
- Should have an eye for the details and a flair in content quality.
- Should have good problem-solving skills and should be innovative in approach to solutions
- Should be able to adapt to a highly quality-oriented environment that moves in a very aggressive pace
- Working knowledge of ITAM tools like SNOW, FlexNet, SCCM, MAP, ILMT etc. is a big plus
- Knowledge of various licensing metrics of top publishers like Microsoft, Adobe, Client etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of various engagement/contract types offered by top publishers like Microsoft: EA, Adobe: TLP, CLP etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of VB scripts to gather information using tools like SCCM is a big plus
- Content related: Any experience working in a Data Content based project is a big plus
Education: They should also be a Bachelors or Master's degree in any stream with good academic record.How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond/submit their updated resumes, and for additional job opportunities, please visit Jobs In India - VARITE.Unlock Rewards: Refer Candidates and Earn.
If you're not available or interested in this opportunity, please pass this along to anyone in your network who might be a good fit and interested in our open positions. VARITE offers a Candidate Referral program, where you'll receive a one-time referral bonus based on the following scale if the referred candidate completes a three-month assignment with VARITE.Experience Level Bonus Referral:
0-2 years INR 5,000 2-6 years INR 7,500 6+ years INR 10,000About VARITE:
VARITE is a global staffing and IT consulting company providing technical consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 500 Companies in USA, UK, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the verticals of Networking, Cloud Infrastructure, Hardware and Software, Digital Marketing and Media Solutions, Clinical Diagnostics, Utilities, Gaming and Entertainment, and Financial Services.Equal Opportunity Employer
VARITE is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.