As a Junior Data Analyst, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on improving the link between people, machines, and data. You will work closely with the Data and Analytics Lead and report to the Digital Transformation Manager to identify opportunities to reduce manufacturing costs while increasing volume and product quality. You will build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and be part of a multi-million dollar transformational project.To be successful for this role, you must be able to meet the following criteria;
This role will commence on a minimum 20 hours a week, for the potential to grow to a fulltime role over the next 3-6 months for the right applicant.
- LIVE LOCALLY TO BATHURST - Will require you to be on site working.
- Passionate about the business value of data (safety, quality, efficiency).
- Curious, self-driven, humble, and eager to gain real-world experience.
- Works well as part of a team, and motivation to work alone.
- Is adaptable and can problem-solve collaboratively and independently.
- Has a good understanding of data visualization and how to tell a story through data
- Has basic SQL skills and great Excel and PowerBI skills
- Experience with Python/R very much welcome.
School leavers, and Uni students are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
Please click here to apply.