All posting locations
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Function
15 - GBS Date Published
07-Feb-2024 Ref #
R-79152 Description & Requirements
Job Title Analyst Master Data
Ideal Location AhmedabadAbout The Position
We are seeking a skilled and data analyst to join our Finance Digital Transformation journey. In this role, you will manage S/4 Hana Central Finance implementation and provide Data Management expertise. You will work together with the Finance team and the SI partner, closely with senior stakeholders in business & IT, into requirements gathering, solutioning and delivery of the new platform. The role provides input into project plan, status reporting, management of project controls, ensure quality delivery in their respective area. Engage with subject matter experts in the business throughout the project to ensure solution will meet business needs.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for the mapping of the master data objects from the legacy systems into Central Finance, for Vendor master Data, Customer Master Data or Materials master Data. The coverage also includes Reference Data (e.g. product hierarchies, customer hierarchies) and Transactional Data (e.g. finance metrics, sales metrics,..).
Responsibilities (Duties that must be performed on a regular basis)
- Successfully implement Global Master data & integration between regional ERPs to Central Finance instance
- Establishes the connection and the right flow of information between the offshore data factories working for the project, the system integrator data team and the KHC Business Teams
- Creates a successful bridge between the Finance/GBS organization and the Central Finance project team.
- Responsible for validation of Master data mapping and replication between the regional ERPs and Central Finance instance.
- Also work with Project teams on any data migration needs between systems using the existing toolsets.
- Participate on complex and interactive solutioning workshops with the Global data organization, Global Business Services, and Controllers group.
- Provides functional expertise, hands-on delivery, customizations, guidance, presentation, and training on SAP functionality, as the starting point for train the trainer.
- Remove any impediments preventing the team from making progress
- Map business requirements, processes, and objectives and develop necessary product modifications
- Conducts testing cycle with the business
- Manages relationships with business process owners and obtain sign-offs as applicable
- Experience 3+ years of experience working in Finance or Data Management
- Ideal candidate would have proven experience implementing SAP roll outs
- Knowledge of SAP Master data processes
- Strong social skills, with the ability to understand the context and applying it to drive the data agenda.
- Familiarity and knowledge of Company Financials, ability to read Company P&L and understand financial metrics (i.e. Net Sales, Gross Sales, EBITDA, COGS , etc… )
- Experience in working in a large global FMCG company
- Has foresight to see issues, and risks in their domain, and have the courage to escalate where required
If you possess the required skills and experience and you are enthusiastic about leading SAP Central Finance implementation and driving transformation solutions, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our success.About Us
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage. With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world, we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we touch. We’re on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities, and planet. We’re proud of where we’ve been – and even more thrilled about where we’re headed – as we nourish the world and lead the future of food.Why Us
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our failures – as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career. Because great people make great companies, and we’re growing something great here at Kraft Heinz.