Robert Half is looking for a Jr. Data Analyst to join our client! The ideal candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Some responsibilities of the Data Analyst include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design, as well as developing analysis and reporting capabilities. You will also identify improvements to quality control plans by monitoring performance.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Help various departments, including marketing and sales, reach their goals through analysis
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Maintain databases and perform updates as necessary for accuracy
- Communicate data analysis findings to managers in written and verbal form
- Analyze data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Develop business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines and manage time- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Able to notice small details that could impact results
- Ability to use data tools to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Comfortable with business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- One to three years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Experience with object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2024 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to