Data Analyst ILocation:
Abbott Park, ILDuration:
6 Month AssignmentResponsibilities
- Research and match new customer records added to Data Foundation from Sales Tracing, SAP Instruments, Definitive Healthcare and Sales Force contracts
- Research and resolve issues submitted by Abbott Sales reps via Data Governance System – missing accounts, customer segments, commissionable status, etc.
- Research and reconcile missing data records across sources – instrument tracking, contract alignment, etc.
- Support special projects as defined by management
- Assist in addressing and resolving issues submitted by reps on ad-hoc basis
- Data analysis skills and experiences preferred.
- Experience in SAP, Salesforce, Power BI and some data analysis.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and branded generic medicines.
Working together, Abbott and Talent Solutions partner to deliver top talent for contingent roles at Abbott, building better and healthier lives. Abbott believes all employees are essential to creating life-changing breakthroughs, performing key duties to create life-changing breakthroughs.