This is a remote position.Senior Data Engineer - Remote Job, 5+ Year Experience
$109K - $119KA valid work permit is necessary in the US.
Patterned Learning is a platform that aims to help developers code faster and more efficiently. It offers features such as collaborative coding, real-time multiplayer editing, and the ability to build, test, and deploy directly from the browser. The platform also provides tightly integrated code generation, editing, and output capabilities.Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with other engineers, data scientists, analytics teams, and business product owners in an agile environment.
- Build and support the operation of Cloud and On-Premises enterprise data infrastructure and tools.
- Design robust, reusable and scalable data driven solutions, and data pipeline frameworks to automate the ingestion, processing and delivery of structured and unstructured batch and real-time streaming data.
- Build data APIs and data delivery services to support critical operational processes, analytical models and machine learning applications.
- Assist in selection and integration of data related tools, frameworks, and applications required to expand platform capabilities.
- Understand and implement best practices in management of enterprise data, including master data, reference data, metadata, data quality and lineage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, engineering, or relevant technical field
- Two years of collective experience in the application of data engineering, data analytics, data warehousing, business intelligence, database administration and data integration concepts and methodologies
- One year of experience developing and supporting modern data architectures
- One year of experience developing and supporting large-scale distributed applications
- One year of experience with Linux operations and development, including basic commands and shell scripting
- One year of experience with execution of DevOps methodologies and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- One or more years of experience and proficiency in AWS Cloud Service, Python and Sql for data profiling, analysis and extraction.
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and keep pace with the latest technology advances and quickly grasp new technologies to support the environment and contribute to project deliverables
- Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, math, engineering)
- Understanding of big data and real time streaming analytics processing architecture and ecosystems
- Understanding of data warehousing architecture and implementation, including source to target mappings and ETL
- Experience with advanced analytics and machine learning concepts and technology implementations
- Experience with data analysis and using data visualization tools to describe data
- Relevant technology or platform certification (AWS, Microsoft, etc.)
- Software development experience in relevant programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, Scala, Node.js)
Why Patterned Learning LLC?
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Training & Development Opportunities
- Parental Leave
- PTO for Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups
- Inclusion and Diversity Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
Patterned Learning can provide intelligent suggestions, automate repetitive tasks, and assist developers in writing code more effectively. This can help reduce coding errors, improve productivity, and accelerate the development process.
The pattern recognition is particularly relevant in the context of coding. Neural networks, especially deep learning models, are commonly employed for pattern detection and classification tasks. These models simulate human decision-making and can identify patterns in data, making them well-suited for tasks like code analysis and generation.