Finsolutia is a leading Fintech servicer in Iberia, offering independent Loan and Real Estate Management services through innovative business processes and disruptive proprietary technology. We have offices in Lisbon and Madrid, with over 300 qualified and experienced professionals managing c.€5.0b AuM.
Our team is composed by a group of experienced professionals, working on a wide range of services and asset classes, delivering a clear proposition of value for money. It offers management services for credit and real estate assets, including among other: investment advisory, REO management, commercial real estate services and master servicing.
We are now working with a global leading private equity fund, and looking to expand our Portfolio Management team in Lisbon with a Data Analyst.
- Analyze data using business intelligence techniques to find trends and business insights to help drive commercial advantages;
- Design and present analytical data to simplify complex subjects;
- Segmentation, strategy definition and financial modelling of portfolios.
- Assist management and investment fund to deliver key strategic initiatives.
- Help provide day-to-day asset management oversight to our growing portfolio of assets.
- Develop, implement, improve and monitor periodic reporting and identify material deviations and actions required.
- Identify and mitigate key asset risks alongside company management.
- Coordinate with property management, sales and accounting teams in evaluating and processing property-level operating results and forecasts.
- University degree in Finance and/or Business Management, Economics, Real Estate Management, Engineering.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and VBA (mandatory).
- Good knowledge in SQL (mandatory).
- Proficient in Power BI.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical, procedural and critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter, able to work effectively in a small team and to contribute to areas beyond the direct scope of responsibility.Ability to think independently and present viewpoints in a thoughtful and professional manner.
- Flexible, curious and willing to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good at working in a team, and with other teams.
- Integration into a solid fintech company that is growing.
- Part of a compact team, in a flat co-operative structure, of experienced professionals with essentially investment banking and consulting backgrounds.
- Opportunity to take responsibility for development and monitoring project.
- Unique opportunity to gain knowledge of the asset management industry, participating in the implementation of an ambitious business plan.
- Exposure to high profile private equity firms.
We’d like to inform you that personal data collected here are exclusively destined to the management of the recruitment process in question and will be processed and storage by Finsolutia, SA, or another Group company, in accordance with Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 during a period of 240 days, after which they will be definitively eliminated.
We further inform that the holder will have free access to its personal data, and may request its updating, rectification or removal by simply sending the request in writing to:
Data Protection Officer