If you are a Data Engineer with at least 3 years of experience that resides in Dallas, please read on!
-We do offer 100% remote but must live in the Dallas area-
We have been around for over 20 years and have gained 3 billion in assets since 2019. We are looking to add team members who are willing to work onsite (essential business).
Currently, we are looking for an Individual Contributor - ONSITE Data Engineer who is self-motivated and accountable that can also work in a collaborative environment. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses (based on individual performance), PTO, and federal holidays to keep you happy - we ENCOURAGE you to take all PTO to keep refreshed and sharp at work. We work hard and play hard!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work in a collaborative environment to understand business requirements with technical specifications
- Design, code, and maintain new and existing complex SQL
- Tune existing stores procedures, tables, and indexes
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot, repair, and performance tune databases
- Review SQL code written by other developers to ensure compliance with coding standards and best practices
- Create SSIS packages for data transformation, caching, aggregation, staging, and transfer
- Troubleshoot problems that come up with database environments: performance issues; replication; or operation issues
- Data analysis performance and profiling tasks to provide support and recommendations for development and design
- Data flow requirements and prepare applicable systems documentation and operation manuals as needed
- Support data loads and ongoing refreshed of the database systems
- Define, prepare, execute and implement data validation and unit testing methods to ensure data quality
- Perform enhancements and bug fixes as required
What You Need for this Position
- 3+ years working with relational DBs in a production environment
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with SSIS packages
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience delivering high quality, high traffic, scalable database objects
- Expertise in SQL server design and development
- Problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to learn, acquire and utilize new technologies, disciplines and frameworks as needed
- Technical expertise in the areas of data profiling, data mining and data analytics
- Technical expertise in building reliable data ETL/ELT processes, query optimization and dynamic SQL
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Dental, Medical, and Vision
- Bonuses Semi-Annually Based Off Individual Performance
- Self Managing - No Micromanagement
- Paid Parking
- PTO 3 Weeks First Year!
- 8 Sick Days
- Bank Holidays 9-10
So, if you are a Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.