People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.About The Role
We approach Data Science at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex problems, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. Our Data Analysts aren’t kept in the background, doomed to never see the impact of their work. They’re some of our best and brightest problem solvers, deployed to the front-lines to work in Product Teams and deliver rock star solutions 🤘
We’re looking for a superstar Data Analysts who do not believe there is a data task that can be too hard 🦬. From digging into our complex databases, looking for the root cause of a problem to designing their own solutions and writing their own code to implement them. In this process they never stop learning, picking up new skills and delivering value ✨
Up for the challenge? Get in touch 👇What You’ll Be Doing
What You'll Need
- Understanding our business and its processes through our data
- Applying this understanding and knowledge of data to help product and services teams
- Designing key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Creating and maintaining new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintaining and creating new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promoting data literacy across the company, organising and holding workshops
Nice to have
- Previous experience in an analytical role, creating impactful solutions
- Strong background / education in a quantitative discipline
- Great skills with Python, SQL or other programming languages
- Evidence of strong mathematical & statistics knowledge
- Previous experience in the financial/banking industry
- Advanced degree in a core STEM subject
- Strong experience with additional programming languages (such as: Java, Scala, C++…)
- School/University Olympic medal competitions in: Physics, Maths, Economics or Programming
- Experience in Accounting
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.