About This Opportunity
We are now looking for a Sr. Data Scientist to be responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics. Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and build insights into data to deliver to the business concrete insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems. Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable !What You Will Do
You will bring
- Decide approach for data science, data and analytics, Design & perform data science experiment, leadership, Synthesize problems into data question(s) Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Transformation, Feature Extraction, Convert data into concrete insights and new features.
- work closely with Product owner, Business Analyst to guide and recommend them with Data Analytics activity.
- Analyse and investigate data quality for identified data and communicate it to all relevant stakeholders.
- Collect Data, prioritize it, and perform analysis to extract information suitable for the business need.
- Identify gaps in data, aggregate data as per business need. Understand end user needs and work accordingly with identifying new features in the data, Design & perform.
- Derive key metrics suitable for use-case and present the analysis to key stakeholder
Why join Ericsson?
- 6 + years of data science and Data Engineering toolbox. Experience, Crafting & innovating, Learning and Researching, Presenting & communicating information !
- A Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Applying expertise and technology Analyzing and improving the product with recommendation around data
- Analysing Data and Communicating outcome to key stakeholders exploring new data source
- Excellent coding skills in python, SQL, Understanding of cloud services preferably AWS
- Evidence of academic training in Statistics. Deep/broad knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization, or related field
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.What happens once you apply?
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || India : Karnataka : Bangalore