- 3+ years of experience in data engineering;
- BSc or MSc in computer science or relevant field;
- Experience with Azure data tooling (Databricks, Data Factory, Azure DevOps, Azure data lake storage and Azure Synapse);
- Experienced in SQL Databases;
- Preferably skilled in Python & Spark;
- Experience with building ETL data pipelines;
- Experience with using CI/CD pipelines and Continuous Testing;
- Experience with DevOps way of working;
- Possession of a Azure DP-200/203 Certificate
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage her or him -self to solve complex problems
Salary setting based on demonstrated experience, working in a dynamic, young, internationally and growth-oriented environment with the support of a multidisciplinary team.
To respond to this opportunity, send us your CV with reference BF/DE/C to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS AND INTEGRATION IN PANDEMIC CONTEXT – COVID-19
Due to the current paradigm we are currently living in, and in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our candidates and recruitment team, the first interviews will be conducted by phone call or video conference.
Match Profiler is prepared to monitor the integration of new employees remotely, and support them in this new phase of their professional career.