We are on a mission to put financial power into the hands of all consumers and our secret sauce is Data and Machine Learning. We have a strong Data Science team and now we are expanding it with more Data Engineers.
You will join a diverse team where everyone is working closely together towards a common goal; giving our customers a better financial health.What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- Build scalable data pipeline infrastructure
- Support data-driven discussions in your team and across business areas
- You will be using and expanding our awesome tech stack built on top of GCP. We use tools like BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Dataflow, Postgres, Kubernetes and Github Actions.
- Partner with data scientists, analysts and machine learning engineers to adopt best practices in data management as well as identify and develop areas where data could bring disruptive value
- You have a fundamental understanding of data modelling
- You have excellent SQL skills
- You are comfortable with scripting languages (mainly Python)
- It's a big plus if you have experience with CI/CD pipelines and/or batch/stream processing
You are easy going and you not afraid to take the initiative whenever you see an opportunity. You enjoy high pace and working for a really fast growing environment where stagnation is not ever a thing.
You are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. We take great pride in our diverse environment.
Don’t be shy and get in touch! We’re building the foundations of something truly big and we would love to hear from you.