Over the last 20 years, Kindred Group has brought together 9 of Europe's most successful online gambling brands – forming one of the largest online gambling companies in the world. We offer 27 million customers a great form of digital entertainment, fine-tuned to present an unforgettable experience in a safe and fair environment every day.
Our vision is to drive and support Kindred to become and to be recognized as the most data-driven gambling company in the world! To support this, we are constantly exploring and making improvements to our platform's capabilities. We are looking for a highly skilled developer to join the Data Engineering team! On joining, you will work closely with Development teams, Architecture and the broader business. The Data Engineering team is responsible for bringing data from different internal and external sources, as well as ensuring data quality, transformation and its preparation for business reporting.
We are looking for a Data Engineer for our Stockholm team!
What you will do
- Design, enhance and implement data ingestion from wider range of data sources with Oracle based data warehouse
- Build and develop PL/SQL ETL processing from different internal and external sources
Performance Tuning and optimization of the DWH databases, Queries and Views
- Band together with business and technology stakeholders to ensure the development and usage of data warehouse architecture
- Integrate on-perm data warehouse with Cloud data platform
- Deliver high-tech data foundations for reporting and analytics purposes
- Quality check, unit test and document all new and existing processes
- Work in an Agile way with open communication, while delivering top quality products and service
- Strive to share knowledge and improve by learning from other members of the team
- How will success be measured in this role?
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance
- activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- 5+ years of professional experience as a data warehouse developer
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development skills
- Proven understanding of data warehouse design and concepts (Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault)
- Implementation of ETL processes and data structures
- Handling of large volumes of data sets
- Full understanding of the data requirements of engineering and business stakeholders
- Experience with cloud data warehouse like AWS Redshift.
- Experience with other AWS service like S3, Glue, Lambda, EMR.
- Experience with languages like Python.
- Experience on Kafka, Spark.