For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Qué vas a hacer
You will integrate a Neotalent partner, taking on the role of Big Data Engineer in the Lisbon area. Working for a tier 1 telecommunications operator in Portugal and overseas, you will have the challenge to perform Big Data engineering in different projects, with the cross effort in automating incidents from detection to resolution, solution modules Big Data & ML to detect, filter, correlate and identify root cause of issues.
As part of your job, you will:
- Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems
- Build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies
- Prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes
- Automate processes such as pipeline observability, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- University Degree (Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably);
- Minimum of 3 years in this area;
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Nifi, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in code repository tools (git, bitbuket).
- Professional English (candidate should be able to conduct the interview in English)
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Grado de experiencia: Experienced (4-5y)