About this opportunity
Within the Solution Area Network Design and Optimization Software R&D (SA NDO SW R&D), we offer the opportunity to collaborate with highly qualified team all around the world and enable success stories for our customers. You will be working with groundbreaking technology (5G, ML/AI, Automation, Cloud computing, and Security) and will be involved in developing the software of tomorrow. Bring on a new career step for enthusiastic professionals who are ready to write the future with us.
The Data scientist will be responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics. Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to deliver to the business useful insights, identify trends, and measure performance that addresses business problems. Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
What you will do
- Drive Data science leadership
- Synthesize problems into data question(s)
- Decide approach for data science
- Design & perform data science experiments
- Develop Data Science Infrastructure &Tools
- Convert data into useful insights.
- Act in external relations
You will bring
- Common and advanced Clustering algorithms including probability density and distribution based.
- Convolutional Neural networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Bayesian-based probabilistic graphical models
- Deep Autoencoders
- Latest machine reasoning techniques
- Reinforcement learning
- Quantum computing
Application of ML/AI:
- Clean clustering of high dimensional data with noise
- Application of autoencoders to high-dimensional data
- Application of CNN to high-dimensional temporal data
- Application of RNN to high-time series data for forecasting
- Application of Bayesian dimensional networks for causal reasoning
- Auto learning of network structure from data for probabilistic graphical models
- Application of supervised and unsupervised technique
Frameworks, Languages, & General skills:
- Deep experienced programming skills in Python, ability to write object-oriented and scalable code
- JupyterHub and notebooks
- Solid skills in the use of current pioneering machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Capable to handle large amounts high dimensional data (knowledge of MapReduce or PySpark is a plus) on daily basis
- Excellent data Visualization skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter with high energy, enthusiasm and persistence
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.