We are looking to hire a strong Abinitio Data Engineer for one of the clients.
Ab Initio Skills
- Minimum 4 years of Hands on experience in graph Development
- Ab Initio standard environment parameters GDE EME Meta Programming
- AWS knowledge on AWS concepts including S3 files and Cloud Data Management would be advantage LIVE QUEUE
- Should having knowledge of LIVE QUEUE package creation in live queue and promotion of Ab Initio code to LIVE env Service Now able to use SEEVICE NOW for ticket creation and sych with LIVE queue for tag portion Able to check and close incidents Database
- Should be well aware with Unix and DW concepts
- Knowledge of Snowflake database and its related tools like timetravel etc UNIX Shell Scripting must Unix utilities like sed awk perl python
- Scheduling knowledge Control M Autosys Maestro
- Should act as technical lead and ready to guide and mentor the Fresher s on all technical aspects related to ETL tools primarily Abinitio ETL based processes
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Strong communication skills
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.