We are on our way to revolutionize how people buy groceries. We believe in a world where getting everything you need, when you need it, sustainably, is the new normal. And it takes 10 minutes.
And we believe we are positioned to lead this revolution. Why? Our founding team members have held senior positions at Deliveroo, Uber, Glovo, Mercadona, Tesco, Unilever and beyond. We have done this before, and we believe we can do it again. This time, faster and better.
Blok is highly committed to being a data driven organization, here we believe that data can empower critical decisions. For this reason, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Data Analyst to join our Data team. You will be one of the very first members of this team, who work closely alongside the Strategy manager, and have the opportunity to grow professionally in this exciting and fast-paced role.
Our Data Analyst, and wider Data team, will be a crucial part of Blok, responsible for coming up with valuable insights, understanding the company’s status and allowing every single team within the business to execute decisions based on accurate data.
In this job you will:
- Drive analysis on meaningful strategic decisions and inform business initiatives by understanding the key drivers
- Measure the impact of implemented analysis and recommend adjustments to our initial hypothesis
- Take ownership of a business vertical analysis - forecasting, warehouse operations, live operations, etc.
- Develop insightful dashboards so different teams can easily make decisions based on data
- 2+ years in a data analyst role, a career with an ability to use your analytical mindset to constantly improve the wider business
- Proficient in both SQL and Google Analytics with experience of programming languages such as Python/R a big bonus
- Knowledge of how to propose analysis in a clear way to the managers so that the business is constantly improving
- You have worked towards tight timelines before and already know how prioritise tasks - you can do this while maintaining excellent quality and attention to detail
- In your previous job, you stayed organised and develop analysis efficiently - we move fast!
- Fluent in Spanish & English - both in verbal and written communication
What we offer:
- A steep yet rewarding learning curve with abundant opportunity for growth.
- A vibrant, creative and ethical team culture in the heart of Barcelona with regular team-building and social events
- Flexible working environment
- And more packaged to come