SiriusXM’s machine learning engineers develop the next-generation technologies that enable scientists and engineers to build the future of audio for our customers. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale, enable experimentation, and deliver production ready ML solutions. As an ML engineer, you will work on reusable, scalable ML architectures. You will partner with scientists and software engineers to identify requirements, design, and build end-to-end solutions. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-ML-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
The ML Ops team builds the technical foundation behind SiriusXMs ML products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, documentation, training, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure that powers science at SiriusXM. As the ML Ops team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
- Architect and build large-scale machine learning infrastructure for data exploration, experimentation, and production.
- Write production code and data pipelines and conduct code reviews.
- Develop and promote best practices and guidelines for ML Ops across the science and analytics functions.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience in software development, and with data structures/algorithms (Proficient with Python).
- 1+ years of experience with design and architecture; and testing/launching software products using AWS.
- 1+ years of experience with machine learning algorithms and tools (e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning and/or natural language processing.
- Familiarity with MLOps, CI/CD, containerization, provisioning and monitoring of ML models and workflows.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Experience developing and deploying systems with AWS CDK, Cloud Formation, or other IaC systems.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical leadership role leading project teams and setting technical direction.
- 1+ years of experience working in a complex, matrixed organization involving cross-functional, and/or cross-business projects.
- 1+ years of experience with Typescript, Java, and/or Scala.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $165,000.00 to $218,000.00 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.