AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable people over 50 build economic opportunity. Our approach emphasizes equitable outcomes for populations that have faced systemic discrimination. As AARP's charitable affiliate, we serve AARP members and nonmembers alike. Through vigorous legal advocacy and evidence-based solutions, and by building supportive community connections, we foster resilience, advance equity and restore hope.
The Fundraising Data System Analyst is a dual employee who will aid in supporting the department’s multichannel fundraising processes associated with the organization’s C3 and C4 fundraising databases. They will assist in maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our constituent data, work closely with the Integration and Implementation Systems Manager and consult with team’s internal collaboration band. Day to day activities include data monitoring, data quality improvements, database administration, system reporting and internal client management.
- This position will be a technical expert and effective communicator who will work closely with a cross functional team (comprised of multiple business units) aiding with the administration of our donor databases. Primary constituent solutions include; Salesforce Ecosystem (CRM), Nonprofit Success Package CRM (NPSP), Springboard (Online fundraising and engagement forms), Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email engagements), Conga (Exception acknowledgments), Qualtrics (Online surveys), Clearview (Major Gifts CRM).
- The Analyst will extract and transmit critical files on a weekly, biweekly and monthly basis that synchronize records across databases (manually and through upload processes) including; select donors, recently deceased, Ad-hoc requests, and weekly syncs.
- Tag and update donor records daily with contacts, interest code/affiliations, donations, preferences.
- Conduct weekly data hygiene tasks monitoring data for quality, errors and corrections to include QC daily weekly uploads.
- Respond to data inquiries from various internal clients and stakeholders which may include publish recurring and or ad hoc reports as needed.
- Document reporting requirements related to data manipulating and operating procedures.
- Provide end-user support for CRM system and support all database projects to ensure the accuracy and integrity of our donor data including but not limited to the process of uploading transaction files from multiple sources.
- Ensure all documentation and workflow processes remain up to date.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- An equivalent combination of experience (four or more years) with fundraising relational databases and knowledge of querying tools and/or statistical software may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education requirement
- Ability to create pivot tables and macros with MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
Compensation and Benefits
AARP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k); 100% company-funded pension plan; health, dental, and vision plans; life insurance; paid time off to include company and individual holidays, vacation, sick, caregiving, and parental leave; performance-based and peer-based recognition; tuition reimbursement; among others.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AARP is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. AARP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.